Women in Transition
Founded by a woman with a goal of helping other women navigate life transitions.
Whether you’ve recently experienced a divorce, the loss of a spouse or partner, or a major career change, you need the trusted support and guidance of an advisor who understands how your goals and values may have changed for this next chapter of life.
At JNBA, we have a rich history of helping women navigate a wide range of financial challenges and opportunities. Founded by a woman with a goal of helping other women navigate life transitions, JNBA evolved over the decades to helping individual and families from a variety of backgrounds go through a wide range of life events. Today, our multigenerational team continues to leverage and build upon those experiences while always keeping the client’s best interests at the forefront.
Regardless of where you are in your financial journey, we’ll be by your side to help you make smart financial decisions that put you on the path toward your new future.
- Dividing marital assets and retitling property
- Navigating the financial transition of losing a spouse or partner
- Prioritizing needs with an inheritance
- Purchasing and/or selling a home
- Updating beneficiary designations
- Updating estate planning documents
- Saving for retirement
- Navigating alimony and/or child support payments
- Evaluating health, life, and long-term care insurance options
- Saving, budgeting, and investing
- Closing joint liabilities and refinancing debt