Specializing in portfolio management and the development of financial plans, Patrick has considerable experience resolving the wealth management issues of high-net-worth clients. He works closely with families far beyond the delivery of a comprehensive plan and holds them accountable to their goals, working as a partner in the process. As the chair of the JNBA Financial Planning Committee, he also helps formulate planning strategies and processes for the firm and its clients as a whole. Patrick is also a core member of JNBA’s Investment Committee.
A native Southern Californian, Patrick joined JNBA in 2001 and has almost 30 years experience in the industry.
Patrick’s professional highlights include:
- Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®)
- Member of the International Board of Financial Planners
- Member of the Financial Planning Association; active member of the Minnesota chapter
- Earned a Bachelor of Arts from the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
- Multi-year Five Star Wealth Manager recipient
When he is not at work: Pat spends his time with his wife and two daughters. He is an avid golfer and greatly enjoys cross country skiing and snowshoeing.
Favorite quote: “Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.” -Albert Einstein